Its areas of action are the fight against precariousness, support for solidarity projects, health, education and the environment. Our first battle is the fight against food scarcity, which is the starting point for more comprehensive support for the most disadvantaged communities. It’s a vital step towards overcoming exclusion, rebuilding social ties and building bridges to education, apprenticeships and employment. This is what we stand for every day.
- The foundation sets up finances and runs social programs.
It forges partnerships with public bodies and NGOs for one-off or targeted initiatives.
It brings its expertise and organizational skills to associations and can provide them with logistical resources.
The OCS Maroc Foundation provides its employees with a solidarity fund to support them in difficult life events that may affect them personally or their loved ones.
The OCS Maroc Foundation has a legal existence and its own operating budget.
Building a long-term solidarity network
Every year, OCS MAROC employees mobilize across the kingdom to carry out noble and totally voluntary actions.
Over the years, we have noticed that at Ansamble, goodwill is becoming increasingly numerous, volunteer networks are being organized and projects are uniting teams in a spirit of solidarity.
We are also witnessing the commitment of an ever-increasing number of associations and partners to support and accompany the foundation’s programs.
Patrons, institutional donors and ordinary citizens (starting with our own employees) respond to our donation drives and field actions with generosity and a high level of long-term commitment.
Some of the foundation's key projects
- Meal distribution in partnership with the Jood association
- Kitchen equipment distribution at Riad Zitoun school
- Support of the second chance school – CFA de Nouaceur in partnership with the EMA association
- Argan tree planting in 2022
- Beach clean-up operation
- Annual blood donation operation
- Ramadan food basket distribution
- Food basket distribution in Essaouira
- Annual “Together against the cold” operation